Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prayer Request

This is one of my face book friends. She is a deputy sheriff in San Antonio and rides with the Blue Knights. She has survived 2 bouts with cancer all ready first with ovarian in her 20's and breast cancer in her 30's. Every time I send out these request she responds with beautiful prayers for the request and now it is time we send some prayers up for her. Please join me in praying that God has totally removed cancer from her body and for her continued good health.
     Kathryn Brown Today during my breast care follow up appointment, I was told that one of my breast has either developed scar tissue from my mastectomy, my implant ruptured, or another tumor has paid me a visit! A CANCER PATIENT, current or prior, NEVER SEEMS TO REST LOL As always when I am down, God is always up to something! Blessings and positive results to all :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment