Sunday, May 16, 2010

Circuit Riders Ellis Co. - Event Issue


To All:
 
I wanted to personally send an email out to apologize for our event not happening yesterday.  I really appreciate those who attempted to attend.  However, circumstances beyond our control caused us to cancel the event.  Friday, Circuit Rider Tinman's dad passed away.  Tinman was our event cook, food supplier, grill provider and so on.  His wife was our coordinator for the event.  As you can imagine, without them, I was left with a difficult desicion to make.  The event would have been impossible to make happen under the circumstances. 
 
I'm very sorry we could not make this happen and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused any of you.  I pray that all will have some understanding to the situation. 
 
Shane Carlile

Ellis County Chapter President
Circuit Riders M/M
www.circuitriderscfm.org

"Honor all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king."
1 Peter 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment