Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Prayer Request

This in from my niece that is in the national guard. Hey I was called out due to the hurricane. There's 40 personal going from my unit. Were leaving in the morning another 07:30. I'm a driver for one of our LMTV's which is a 5 ton. I'm not sure on the weather tomorrow so keep us in mind on this mission. Were going to evacuate.. the people out and board everything up. We packed plenty of water and MRE'S to tie us over. Were going to Brownsville. It's on the border of Mexico. The LMTV's only go 55mph so its going to take us 12 hrs or more. Keeps us and the families there in your thoughts and prayers. Good night - Sunnie D. McRae.
I also would like to ask that you pray for the safety of our Circuit Riders in the valley and for God's protection over our mission house in Rio Grande City TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment