Friday, July 23, 2010

prayer request

Sandy, a friend of mine was just told today she will lose her job Friday. She is sole support for her and her son so please pray for a new job to come for her. Thank you and God bless. Lou
 
 
Please pray for Joe.  His ex-wife is wanting him to pay her portion of their back taxes from years ago when they were married.  His portion it taken care of, now she is wanting him to pay hers.
 
 
 
Amy:
 
Please put Jordan Schroeder on the prayer chain.  He has cancer, and it is not looking good.  He is a young boy.  Please pray for healing, and for peace for the family.  Thanks!
 
Joe Herman
 
 
Hey Select Warriors,
 
    Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Thank you for being faithful to me and to our Savior. His presents has been amazing to me recently, however, I know that it has been an on going thing for a long time. It has paid off and I just wanted to say thanks, to God be the glory. I
need for you to know that this week is critical and tomorrow is crutial. I was hoping that you would keep me heavy in your prayers. The weight is heavy "for me" and the fear is real, but Jesus is just as real. I need bucket loads of faith and peace, along with a healthy mind. I should have come to you sooner but I was lining up other ducks. Do what you can and Jesus will do the rest. God continue to bless you and your service to Him.
 
Your brother in Christ,
Rocky

No comments:

Post a Comment