Thursday, October 28, 2010

Prayer Request

Prayer request from Kathleen Meinert Morrow (Clarksville AR) October 28 at 4:42pm ReportRed Beard my daughter in law's Aunt Di has been suffering with cancer for 4 years and well last week hospice let the family know her Kindneys, and liver we shutting down. Today her mother called me and she has gone into a coma which is been really hard on my daughter in law is 8 months pregnant and went thru this right before she married my son with her grandmother, so this is bring some back some memories of a grandmother she loved and misses, and now her aunt from her grandmother that passed away. I guess I asking for the family to have peace and comfort knowing she is a christian and where she is going and won't hurt no more!!!
Riding For Jesus
Rev Red Beard Ray Moore
Texas Vice President
Circuit Riders MM
www.circuitriderscfm.org
www.wheelsofmercy.com
www.myspace.com/wheelsofmercy
www.facebook.com/rev.redbeard

No comments:

Post a Comment